DO YOU HAVE A MESH SAFETY POOL COVER? *
This cover is made of woven mesh that allows water to permeate the surface, contrary to a solid cover which does not.
PRE-SHOCK PLUS - MESH COVERS ONLY $125.00
This pre-season, shock treatment is recommended to aid in the prevention of algae growth and reduce clean up time. Service includes 10 gallons of liquid chlorine, testing and balancing of pH with up to one gallon of Muriatic Acid, and agitation of the pool. Cover pumps will be removed to allow water levels to rise naturally. Additional acid billed separately.
Please choose one of the following:*
REMOVE POOL COVER $133.00
Remove, fold, and store cover on owner’s property, and place in shed, garage, or on deck. Cover MUST be free of any water or debris. Cleaning not included or performed. Excessive water or debris on top of cover will result in additional fee for pumping off or will result in rescheduling. $31 per quarter hour. Additional charges may apply for deck anchor repairs.
REMOVE POOL COVER WITH STORAGE $242.00
Remove, fold, and store cover at Great Valley Pool Service, and have it returned at pool closing. Cover bag must be provided for transport. If none available, one will be provided and billed to your account.
REMOVE POOL COVER WITH STORAGE AND CLEANING $330.00
Same as above plus while your cover is stored on GVPS premises, we will inspect the cover and clean it with a mild detergent to remove surface dirt, pollen and bird droppings. If patching and repairs are necessary, they will be done in late summer and billed separately. This service is only available with the cover storage.
NO SERVICE NEEDED
**Please allow up to 2 weeks after opening for clean up prior to a scheduled special event using your pool.
FOR THE 1ST HOUR (MINIMUM CHARGE)     $144.00
QUARTER HOUR THEREAFTER       $31.00
- Vacuuming will be performed after proper circulation of chemicals has occurred and WILL NOT be done on the same day as opening.
- Complete swimming pool clean up, vacuum and water balancing, adjusting salt levels if necessary. Backwashing and cleaning of filter, and DE included.
- Balancing chemicals and salt will be billed separately.
- Total additional clean up time is billed at a rate of $31 per quarter hour based on total time spent, not individual visits.
- If you have a pool cleaner it will be installed upon completion of the clean up process.
Additional clean up time beyond the initial hour may be required over multiple visits before you can enjoy the use of your pool. Proper water chemistry is only attainable after continued cleaning, chemical sanitizing and filtration. As some spring cleanups can turn into an expensive bill, please feel free to contact our office to inquire about an up to date cost of the clean up and/or to stop the cleanup service. Otherwise we will continue to return until clean up is complete. Please be advised that the total clean up cost could be several hundred dollars and can vary from year to year due to the water condition upon opening.
I agree with the Clean Up Advisory *Required when choosing Spring Cleanup
DRAIN AND CLEAN (Quote Required)
DRAIN AND CLEAN
For pools that face an unfixable amount of algae growth, GVPS recommends a drain and clean, especially when the pool has not been opened for an extended period of time or is prone to algae blooms. In these situations, generally the cost of time and materials it would take to restore the water’s clarity and balance are far greater than the cost of a D&C. Pools that have excessively stained plaster may need an acid wash, as well. Service does not include a water fill up upon completion. D&C’s will only be scheduled for the month of April.
RECURRING MAINTENANCE SERVICES
All services include manually vacuuming the pool, brushing the walls, skimming the surface, emptying all skimmer, cleaner and pump baskets, backwashing or filter cleaning as needed, testing and balancing the water and a thorough review of filter equipment operation. Chemicals are not included in maintenance except for deluxe service option.
- **All maintenance service customers must purchase a spring Clean Up service and Spring Chemical Kit.
WOULD YOU LIKE RECURRING MAINTENANCE SERVICE?*
POOL PARTY PACKAGE
Give your pool party an extra splash this season with one of Great Valley’s newest packages, many of which feature our most unique addition yet— FOAM. Enjoy multiple hours of sudsy fun as guests of all ages’ experience a party, like never before. Our non-toxic foam is biodegradable, hypoallergenic and can be used in and out of the pool, with virtually no clean up. Our wireless, Bluetooth speaker will energize your event even more, keeping your friends and family entertained all night with the sweet sounds of your favorite music. Stand out with the perfect pool party, and choose a package with Great Valley Pool Service, today.
PLATINUM POOL PARTY – $495.00/includes foam machine, 4 hours of foam production, wireless speaker and microphone, and, to keep, 10 super pool noodles and 10 regular pool noodles
SUDSY CELEBRATION – $450.00/includes foam machine, 4 hours of foam production, wireless speaker and microphone
BUBBLE BASH – $430.00/includes foam machine, 4 hours of foam production, and, to keep, 10 super pool noodles
PARTY STARTER PACK – $75.00/includes wireless speaker and microphone, and, to keep, 10 regular pool noodles
Want extra foam? Just need a sound system? Ask about our a la carte rentals!
AWNINGS AND SHADE
Did you know that our Great Valley Awning division offers a full line of custom retractable and stationary patio
awnings, window awnings, retractable screens and shades? When you're not swimming, you can enjoy the outdoors while shielding yourself from the sun, reducing energy demands indoors. Custom sizes, frame colors and hundreds of fabrics available. Call for a free estimate or visit our showroom.
**Order before April 30 and get 20% off MSRP**
May not be combined with other offers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SCHEDULING: We schedule spring openings on a first come first served basis, so please return your completed work order as soon as possible. To secure your opening date, please request your first and second choice of week in the spaces indicated. We will make every effort to complete the work as close to the date as possible; we cannot assume responsibility for delays beyond our control, i.e., weather. We will contact you via email after we have assigned you a date and contact you the day prior to your actual date to give you an approximate time of arrival (A.M. or P.M.). All early buy chemicals must be paid in full when placing the order. Please purchase any chemicals you may require for spring services from the online store.
CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY PRIOR TO OUR ARRIVAL IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Water level must be half way up on the tile. The water can be raised underneath the cover. An additional charge of $35 will apply for a return visit due to low water level.
- Any equipment removed at winterize must be available the day of your summerize including ladders, handrails, return fittings, skimmer baskets, pool cleaner and a bag for the cover.
- Please have water and electric available at poolside on the scheduled date.
- We will also need to have access to the electric panel that controls the filtration system
- Ensure we have access to your pool if you have a gate
- Remove all water, debris or leaves from the top of the pool cover. A fee of $31 per quarter hour will be charged for covers that still have water and/or debris on top.
- If you must cancel or reschedule, we require 48 hours' notice. Great Valley Pool Service reserves the right to charge a $25.00 fee for those appointments canceled without 48 hours' notice.
- Any additional repairs that need to be made to properly open your pool will be billed on a time and material basis at a cost of $36 per quarter hour and are not included in the price of the opening. Any parts under $100 needed for opening are deemed authorized unless specified otherwise in writing.
- Please safeguard your winterize plugs as replacement plugs will be billed.
- Any service related complaints must be reported to our office within 5 working days of the opening date or you will be billed a separate service charge of $48.
- For cover cleaning and storage, cover bag must be provided for transport. If none available, one will be provided and billed to you.
I agree with the terms & conditions and customer responsibility.*